EZ Dock Boatport
The EZ BoatPort™ boat lift from EZ Dock is a simple drive-on, drive-off method of docking for boats in a wide range of sizes up to 2268kg. Removable and changeable bunks can accommodate boats with a deadrise angle from zero to 21 degrees, making this the perfect choice for many skiffs, runabouts, fishing boats and jet boats.
Simply idle up, centre your boat on the roller, add slight power and roll up to the front of the EZ BoatPort. You and your passengers will enjoy room on three sides for loading and unloading the boat, or washing it down and putting on the cover. Backing off is easy too. Just turn the motor on, lower the motor into the water, and gently back off.
The EZ BoatPort is also available with new Side Extensions for additional walkaround room and access to the sides of your boat for cleaning, maintenance and covering.
EZ BoatPort Advantages
- For small or large boats up to 2268kg
- Easy docking and launching
- Ample stability and walk-around access to the boat
- Configurations to fit multiple boat shapes and sizes
- Eliminates issues caused by wet storage
- Self-floating and moves with changing water levels
- Works with existing floating or fixed docks
- Ability to use in as little as two feet of water
- Drive-on, drive-off loading without the need for winching, cranking or hoisting
The EZ BoatPort is manufactured from long lasting, UV stabilized polyethylene, and includes two replaceable entry wear plates, and two self-centring keel rollers for dependable porting.
Add-On Features Include
- Customizable skid bunks to fit a variety of hull shapes & sizes
- Up to three additional keel rollers for longer boats
- Optional side extensions for additional walk-around room
- Flip-up front cleat to secure the boat to the port
- High-quality winch system
- Float tank and air-assist pump for lifting capacity of up to 2268kgs, 4 options available
- Manual Controlled 110v AC powered pump unit
- Battery powered with solar charging system and manual controls (12v DC deep cycle battery not included)
- Remote Control 110v AC pump unit
- Manual 220v AC European model (includes both European & UK model plugs)