Built using pre-cast concrete sections providing a quality finish and the ability for on site assembly; pontoons from 2 metres to over 20 metres in width providing a versatile marine docking solution.
The pontoons satisfy the requirements of BS 6349 Pt 1 to provide a design life of 50 years in a marine environment. Minimum concrete cover to steel reinforcement is 50mm
- Each hinge 130 tonne break strength (on the 6 metre wide)
- Variable Freeboard range from 0.3 metre to 2.5 metre
- 4 tonne vehicle drive-on capability as standard
- Top entry service channels of up to 1m width, down each side of the pontoons
- Integral mooring tubes with flared underwater entry 5 to 10 tonne bollards as standard, higher capacities available on request
- Seaflex type moorings terminated out of sight inside mooring bollards.
High quality smooth or patterned precast deck finishes available as well as wood fibreglass etc
- Non magnetic signature (passed for use as berths for Naval Minesweepers)
- Made from Ecocrete, utilising pre mined aggregates